Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back to Reality

We got back from Disneyland late last Sunday night.  It was wonderful!  I can't wait to go back again sometime.
Photobucket
But, I had to jump right back into reality.  I had Fabulous Friday,  a craft and class night for the women's organization of my church just this past Friday.  I'm the leader for these activities, so I had a ton to do.  I've been so busy, I haven't even unpacked my suitcases,  (I will be doing that tomorrow!) and I certainly didn't get a chance to make a Friday Fashion.  Sorry.   Basically, I've been working nonstop since I woke up Monday morning getting ready for Friday night.  I worked Thursday night.  Came home and crashed for less than 2 hours Friday morning.  Then, I was setting up at the church early afternoon.  I was back at the church at 4:30 and didn't get home until midnight.  So, no sewing that day.  I really am itching to get back to my machine!  But, I was exhausted yesterday, and except when I was watching General Conference, I was sleeping.  (I'm feeling much better now!)
In addition to organizing Fab Friday,  I was also teaching a few of the craft classes. I have been so anxious to post these projects on the blog, and now I can!  So, I will be posting these projects over the next few days...
To help the boys pay a little more attention during conference today, I printed off some bingo sheets from conferencegames.lds.org.  The boys had so much fun listening for topics such as prayer, families, temples, Jesus Christ, etc,  so that they could try and get bingos. Each bingo was worth a Jolly Rancher candy.
Photobucket

And lastly, here's a sneak peak at one of my current projects.
Photobucket
Any guesses as to what it is?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...