Friday, March 11, 2011

Sewing Machine Malfunction!

I can't believe it.  I. AM. SO. BUMMED!
My sewing machine isn't working, will not create a single stitch.  I threaded and rethreaded my needle and bobbin.  I changed fabrics.  Nothing.  Zip. Zilch. Nada.
AAAAaarrrgh!  This makes me so frustrated!  Of course, I am in the middle of several sewing projects (like always) so this is a terrible time for my sewing machine to be outta commission.
 I had my cute purple tee all cut up and ready to sew for today's Friday Fashion.  Of course I started working on it today, right before my self imposed deadline.  Why wouldn't I?  And now, I will not be able to make it for today.  So, so bummed.  And I am in the middle of sewing a green shirt, a skirt with godets, curtains and bedding for my master bedroom makeover, reupholstering an awesome vintage chair, and Lucky burlap banner... My list goes on and on.   Now everything is on hold...indefinitely.  I will take my little machine in to the shop tomorrow and see what they have to say.  Hopefully it is an easy and inexpensive repair and I can get back to sewing soon.   In the meantime, I guess I will just have to finish up some other projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...