Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Friday Fashions #14, Jean Shorts

I don't know about you, but I have a ton of jeans that look just like this.  Playing with the boys, I always wear holes in the knees. Then, I'm stuck with a bunch of worn out jeans.   Usually they become painting pants, but a girl only needs so many junky pains of pants to wear while working on projects.

 So, while I don't need any more project pants, I do need shorts for this summer. Therefore, I cut off the jeans right at the knees where I had the holes. 
 I serged the edges. 
 Then I ironed up the edges to form a cuff. 
 This was a super quick solution to my summer wardrobe deficiency. 

And just for fun, in case you didn't think my jean shorts were cute,  you can't argue that this isn't just adorable.
I love my boys, they fill my heart with so much joy.  I love it even more when they are getting along.  Anakin is always trying to protect and help Mr. Bean.  He is such a good big brother.  

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think they are very cute--both the shorts and the boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...