Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowman Tree Part 3


These cute snowmen I purchased at Target in the after Christmas sales. I thought they were darling, just a little dull for my color scheme. So, I ripped off the fabric scarfs and added my own fabric swatches. Then I glued on a fun button at the scarf knot. Love the bright new look.



These were plain white styrofoam forms. I just added fabric and buttons with hot glue. I drew the faces on with a marker. These are about 10in tall, so they make a huge statement on the tree, even though I only have 5 of them.



These Noel signs I added to the tree even though they don't fit in with the theme. I just thought they were cute. First I spray painted them red-so much faster than hand painting. Then, I decoupaged scrapbooking paper. Very fast and easy! Finally, I antiqued the edges.









You can't really see what I did to these plain wooden snowflakes from these pictures. I sprayed them white then I added white glitter. Simple and sparkly!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...